Word Of Mouth – Secret Plan Of Action
Word Of Mouth Action Plan
There are some steps that create word of mouth for your business and can move you to become a by referral business. It’s a much more fun and easy, effortless way to run a business when you are not hunting for client family members and they are coming to you through reverse marketing!
Here is the action plan that will help you create a word of mouth, by referral business.
- Get your product/services into the hands of key influencers.
- Ask the influencers to talk about your services/product.
- Collect a lot of videos, audios and written case studies and testimonials that authentically speak about your services and products directly from your client family members
- Create a referral reward club with benefits
- Offer special incentives and discounts for people who you meet by referral
- Run special discounts and special sales for those who refer and their referrals
- Make sure you have built a core story and have a Core Unique Positioning Statement built into your marketing
- Make buying super easy
- Have a guarantee in place
Want some help creating a by referral business? Here you go!
Ways To WOW Client Family Members
Get Client Family Members Spreading Your Word
We all want our client family members to talk about how much value they are getting from our business. If you follow these ideas (even 5 or 6) you will find that you have a lot more positive word of mouth and can build a by referral business.
Build Word Of Mouth
- Cater to client family members
- Create an incentive program for referrals
- Make the client family member right
- Be 100% transparent, authentic and an integrity
- Suprise client family members by overdelivering
- Make it super easy to do business with you
- Always make time for client family members
- If you don’t know the answer, say that and then find out the answer
- Treat every client family member as highly valued even if they invested one cent with you
- Never use manipulative or pressure selling
- Only recommend what will help people
- If you can’t help them, tell them that
- Look for ways to develop personal relationships with client family members
- Treat everyone right all the time
- Go above and beyond if someone is not happy
- Empower your team to go above and beyond as well
- Survey your client family members and make changes based on their responses
I suggest you pick a handful of these strategies and implement them right away.
Right now, get some free help.
Enhance Your Word Of Mouth
Create Advocates And Raving Fans
I like to tell my client family members that they want to create advocates and raving fans who are excited to share their products/services with others.
If you have equipped your client family members with tools that make sharing your services and products easier, word of mouth will spread faster.
Make It Easy To Be Shared
Here are the steps you can take that will drive more positive word of mouth from your client family members.
- Give your client family members access to web pages, videos, emails, letters, flyers, and anything else that talks about your services/product
- Ask your client family members to give you positive reviews on Facebook, Google Places, Yelp, etc.
- Give your client family members coupons, discount codes, gift certificates, etc. that they can freely give away to their friends and family.
Before you ask client family members to share you make sure you know what they will be saying to others. Ask them what they would tell a friend about their experiences with your business. The goal is for them talk about the results they have gotten and why you have a superior service or product. If they have a compelling before and after story with your service or product this is very helpful.
The more they can share their story and their claims about how your product/service helped them, the more people will pay attention to what they are saying and then take them and you up on a direct, low-risk experience, a demo, sample, or free trial. And of course, if you have an ironclad guarantee, it becomes easy for a prospect to say “yes”.
Want some help that goes further on this topic? My free gift for you.
Increasing Word Of Mouth – The Secret!
The Dirty Little Secret That Will Ring Your Cash Register
Do you want more client family members? Every business is in business to provide their products and services to more people and to have their products and services be used by folks. One way to get a lot more client family members is to connect with experts who can rave about your products or services.
How do you do this? Simple. Offer free products or services to experts for them to review. An expert giving their opinion of your services or products can bring a lot more people to know about your company and to become client family members.
I suggest you develop a group of small experts who are willing to try your products/services and then tell others about them. You offer them a trial of your products/services and if they like what they have tried, you ask them to advocate for you.
I recommend you also show your appreciation for those willing to do this for you. Interview them, offer them a free membership, give them a video testimonial, or ask them what you can do to reciprocate.
This is a great way to have word spread about your services and products.
Want some help locating these folks and chatting with them? Join me here.
Word Of Mouth Might Be Killing Your Business
Negative Word Of Mouth
Did you know that negative word of mouth like the Tylenol scandal can seriously harm a business? The Tylenol recall cost Johnson and Johson $665 million in lost sales. The Volkswagen diesel scandal costs hit $30 billion. You don’t want a scandal in your company. That’s for sure!
Another type of word of mouth that can harm your business is disgruntled customers. Unhappy customers can convince others not to buy your products and services. If they don’t seek out others to tell then they might just be happy to tell others when asked about why to avoid your products and services.
You also don’t want customers to be neutral as neutral customers can easily turn into negative ones.
You want to move clients into people who spread positive word of mouth about your products and services. You want your customers to willing and on their own tell others about their satisfaction with your products/services.
When your products and services are the rage word of mouth will spread. Companies that have this kind of word of mouth are Apple who have waiting lines when new iPhones come out and Harley Davidson who even have Harley tattoos on their bodies.
Watch how almost 1,000 business owners engage and get positive word of mouth and join this group.