Your Successful Marketing Campaign Launch
Today I will take you through the 5 essential keys to a successful and reusable marketing campaign launch. You will be able to use this information over and over again for the life of your business.
The 5 essential keys are:
- Define your Core Unique Positioning Statement (CUPS)
- Create an effective sales process and have it work for you
- Avoid pitfalls of ineffective marketing
- Use a world-class marketing perspective
- Get results!
Let’s get to work on your overall marketing campaign!
Create Your Core Unique Positioning Statement (CUPS)
Sit in your prospect’s shoes for just a moment. What would it take to get your attention if you were your exact target audience? What needs do you have that need to be met or goals you want to achieve or things you want to remove from your business? What will fulfill you?
You must first answer these questions and get clarity from your ideal target customer’s perspective before you can implement marketing strategies. I also encourage my clients to look at the CUPS of their competitors a well. You must be ver different and your CUPS must position you this way. You want to be apples to oranges and not apples to apples.
Create Your Effective Sales Offer
Next, you need to create an effective sales offer. This is the process to follow:
- Create a headline that gets immediate attention.
- Point out the benefits of your products/services from your customers’ perspective.
- Identify the specific needs your products/services meet.
- Create guarantees so it is easy for people to say “yes”.
- Share your CUPS.
- Tell your prospects how to respond and react to your offer.
- Motivate prospects with a call to action.
The idea is to get prospects excited and to feel the need to have your products/services because you can give them the result they desire. Be certain they have all the information they need to make an informed decision and end buyer’s remorse.
Beware of Marketing Pitfalls
There are 5 major pitfalls to avoid. You must become an expert at avoiding these pitfalls.
- Don’t go full steam with a plan unless the plan has been tested.
- Follow the lessons you get from marketing testing.
- Put in place a proven and solid marketing plan.
- Clearly and deeply understand the needs of your prospective customers/clients.
- Diversify your marketing options.
- Get market opinions on your offers.
Create a World-Class Marketing Perspective
World-Class marketing perspective is important if you want to attract clients from all over the world. The following activities and techniques will help you do this.
- Keep a marketing journal of al ideas you have and you notice.
- Keep what is working and get rid of or stop doing anything that isn’t working.
- Buy your own products and notice what needs to be fixed in your customer experience.
- Create a swipe file of ads to have on hand.
- Notice how customers think and how they make their purchasing decisions.
- Make certain the front line experience is customer friendly.
- Thank, celebrate and acknowledge, prospects, employees, customers, and vendors.
- Listen to all customer feedback.
- Constantly test markets, ads, and marketing techniques so that you to stay successful and know what is working and what is broken and needs to be fixed.
- Provide a lot of free information and free education.
- Refine and fine tune your marketing plan all the time.
- Be certain your marketing fits your image and your brand.
- Keep improving your marketing and dumping what no longer works.
- Focus on what you are saying and make sure messages are true and compelling.
- Create all your ads, campaigns and sales and marketing materials with compelling and true information.
Follow this advice and you can become a top brand in your industry.
Create Happy Customers!
When you have happy customers you will have positive word-of-mouth advertising. You can create happy customers by:
- Providing quality products/services
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Providing an educational and informative sales experience.
- Having a guarantee that removes risk.
Want More Business?
Then do the following: generate more business there are a couple of simple techniques that work every time:
- Build your database with a contest.
- Do regular mailings with sales, discounts, promotions, specials, or other incentives.
- Find other creative ways to keep your current customers coming back for more.
Want some help? Request a game plan session right now.