Focus On Customer Satisfaction – NOT Marketing
The Gold Is In Current Customers
Most business owners work so hard on marketing and they spend their time and money and resources on marketing tactics to bring on new clients that they overlook their current customers. What you really need to do is to spend your time retaining your current and former customers because they are the people who have already bought from you and are most likely to buy more.
Spend more time marketing and selling new products and services to your old customers and less time trying to sell current services and products to new customers and you will see a drastic change in your sales and the quality of your customers as well as your brand satisfaction.
Customer Retention Strategies That Work
- Be Top Of Mind: Use everything you can, phone, email, texting, e-newsletter, video messaging, social media messaging, in person… use it all.
- Follow Up With Customers: Your customers must feel like they are being supported for their purchase. How many times have you purchased a product, then felt completely abandoned? Something as simple as a thank you note can go a long way in retaining a great customer.
- Guarantees And Deals: Offer your current customers the best deals and the best guarantees you have. Show them you appreciate their business. You might even consider creating a club specifically to reward loyal customers. You can also do this by having a preferred pricing option for repeat customers.
- Integrity: Using good business practices and establishing your business on the foundation of authenticity, integrity and transparency go a long way with customers. The safer and more confident you make your customers feel, the more they will trust you and become a long term and very customer.
The 3 Rules of Business Success
- Provide a quality service/product
- Offer products and services that solve a problem and give your customers the real results they seek
- Stop spending so much time marketing to new prospects and focus on your current customer satisfaction
We can help you put together the resources and tools to do exactly that.
We can find any business owner a MINIMUM of $10,000 in less than 45 minutes… guaranteed… and without spending a cent on marketing or advertising.
Want to take us up on this challenge? Join this free challenge group now: